Must bring your antlers in for scoring on Friday or Saturday and leave them on display until 1pm Sunday, March 13, 2022, to be eligible for a special promotion.
• When will winners be announced? Ticket drawing for participants leaving their rack on display through Sunday, March 13, 2022 will be held at 1 p.m. on Sunday, March 13, 2022. Winners will be posted by the info desk located by the scoring office on the second level. Prizes and ribbons must be picked up there. Must be present to win!
• How does it work? Attendees interested in bringing their (Minnesota-harvested) big-game antlers or bear skulls to the 2022 Minnesota Deer and Turkey Classic should bring them to the event on Friday, March 11, or Saturday, March 12 and must leave them on display until 1pm on Sunday, March 13.
Scoring to be conducted by the Minnesota Official Measurers (M.O.M.).
Scoring opens at 10 a.m. on Friday. (Note: Antler registration will end at 11:30 am on Sunday — no exceptions!)
This promotion is in addition to the general scoring category winners. Ribbons will be awarded to top three finishers in each category. Ribbons must be picked up on Sunday, March 13th at the info desk.
• Where do I bring my rack or skull? Look for signs when you arrive at the show. For trophy registration, you will need to enter Canterbury on the SW side of the building near the valet parking entrance and take the escalator up to the second level to the scoring area. Antlers in this promotion can be picked up after 1 p.m. on Sunday, March 13.
• What are the ticket options for attendees with trophies/ cost for scoring? If the owner of a trophy rack intends to display the antlers or bear skull for the duration of the three-day show, they can purchase a 3‑day Admission Pass for $20, which includes one *entry ticket in the special drawing and one free antler scoring.
You can also purchase a 2 Day Saturday/ Sunday Admission Pass — $20 ‑Includes one *entry ticket in the special drawing and one trophy measured by M.O.M.
Also available: 1 Day Admission Pass -$15 — Includes one trophy measured
**Even though you can bring multiple racks for scoring at the event, there is a limit of one entry ticket into the special drawing contest promotion per individual. (Note: All entries are still eligible for ribbons in the main scoring contest.)
Additional trophies can be measured for $5 each.
Note that these special scoring/ admission passes are only available for purchase through the antler registration desk at the Deer Classic and not through the main ticket office or through online purchase. No discount coupons apply to these special offers.
Antler registration will end at 11:30 am on Sunday — no exceptions.
Antlers in this promotion will be eligible to pick up after 1 p.m. on Sunday, March 13.
•Are their requirements or restrictions? You must be present to win. The deer antlers must have a minimum gross score of 140. Shed whitetail antlers are eligible for drawing. All Minnesota moose and elk antlers, along with bears skulls are eligible. Antler and skull entries must be from Minnesota. No high fence animals accepted.
• What can I win? We will award over 20 prizes. Examples of some of the prizes include a Gearhead Archery T24 Compound Bow, and a Big Frig 75-qt Badlands Cooler. (Note: This is a separate drawing from the main overall scoring competition.)
Will my rack be secure? Attendees interested in bringing their big-game trophy antlers or bear skulls to the Minnesota Deer and Turkey Classic should rest easy knowing that those prized possessions will be in good hands. There will be a security guard on duty 24 hours guarding the trophy walls.
Can I still bring my rack for scoring even if I don’t leave it all three days of the show? You can have your rack scored and still be eligible for a ribbon. Ribbons must be picked up on Sunday, March 13th at the info desk.